Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by rickt300
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Originally Posted by Raferman
Jstuart once told me the hoops one need jump through to obtain semi autos or handguns wasn't worth the trouble to him.

Not quite, a pistol licence is easy enough for club use...just paperwork. Semi auto is more convoluted...I can get such put on my licence but have absolutely no interest in doing so.
Those who have a disability can, and to be frank that is the only reason I would consider one for myself.

License, interesting that your require a license. Why?

rickhead, how are the school shootings going over there? What's the count so far this year? Why don't the armed heros over there come out of the closet and protect the children? Too busy posting about their freedoms on the internet I suppose, or pussys deep down maybe?

I( have been arguing for people to carry in schools for a long time now. Some states are allowing it and some aren't. Seems the ones not allowing it are the ones having the shootings. The big problem here is Democrats and week Republicans. Teachers and teachers unions are another. They prefer throwing rocks or balls and arming with clubs than really doing anything to defend kids.