Originally Posted by triplecanopy
Originally Posted by Blu_Cs
Do primers require a license?

No mate, they don't. You have to show your license when you purchase ammo, but not for components. Some Australians have a somewhat different sense of humour to a lot of Americans. So you may get a few smart arse (ass) comments from a few of my country men. We often talk to one another as if there's an issue of some sort. It's just normal conversation here.

I'm pretty sure you do, I can't remember though (I usually buy multiple items when I shop and there's always a flash of the licence required, no overly memorable event). Also powder is classed as an explosive and, in addition to showing your licence, it goes into a register that you have to sign off on - the authorities are meant to keep track of how much powder you may have, or rather if you appear to be buying excessive amounts. There is a limit of 15kg (I think) maximum stored at a domestic residence here in QLD. I don't know how closely anyone actually looks at the data and I've never been visited or asked to show cause, but I typically don't buy large quantities of powder all that often.

Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?