DooshMike,

What's REALLY cute,is your Clueless Sniveling Brokedicktitude and the simplistic Fact that you've yet to turn a lick in your "life"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Luckily for you Imagination,Pretend and Hurt Feelers reports are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute". Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

Might I suggest Imaginary Pretend Ignore,as you stay glued to my EVERY word and Splendid Pixels? Pardon wares that exist,upsetting you so. Hint.

Bless your heart for Whining,Trying and Crying Karen.

Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.................

Sock',

The increase in COAL was nice in OEM guise,though I only ran 200rds of 120 Burners through it hastily and tossed it into the Mail on the same Vacation. I'd take a little more wall thickness on the magbox,but I'm hard on schit,on the average. Hint.

It's been a loonnnggggggggg fhuqking time,since I've asked for an OEM spout back and I'da' pulled it myself,were it not requisite for the Dupe Template. Long way of saying,the Little Bitch shot rather exceptionally as issued,though chopped to 19". I flogged on it purty good and tried to get it hot enough to sizzle spit,while it kept throwing 120's where the etched reticle were aimed. Here's the last 5rds I had loaded,dumped into 100yd paper and schit is still round and even on 6x,the mirage was fhuqking STUPID,due to barrel heat. Fhuqker wouldn't do a TRUE Sizzle,but it was assuredly Hotter Than Fhuqk Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

I figure the greater contoured versions of the Mini are more apt to be tripped over and the Skinny Minny Spout Swap hardly a big fhuqking deal. Hint.

While I'm certainly NO Fan of the 264 Grendel,the Little OEM Mini Bitch,"forced" me into building a Krunchenticker chambered same and in Stealth Camo. Hint.

All of which makes me love the 22PPC AFI even more. Hint......................(grin)

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."