DooshMike,

I musta' missed the Memo,stating your Crying Karen Kchuntitude has done anything other than increase...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

At least you can afford to read about wares and ogle pics,while making shooting sounds with your Imagination and Pretend,from your Couchbound Kchunt. Hint.

Bless your heart for Whining,Trying and Crying Karen.

Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.............

Beav/Retzs,

Howies don't aspook me and I'll ALWAYS take (2) lugs over 6 or 9,if only because I shoot 'em all,to the chagrin of Crying Karens everywhere. Hint.(grin)

All of my 7 Whizzums are Montucky(3) or 700(1) and I hear good thangs about said chambering. Though the whole fhuqking neighborhood soaked up the Brownell's Howie Seex Kreedmire Barreled Action Sale. Nary a complaint,which is anything but "surprising". Hint.

The 6 ARC Mini Bitches,are gonna fhuqking rewrite The Book. Tempted to M5 DBM a S/S Seven 223AI and have it sip from AR alloy mags in 22PPC AFI. Hint.

Somewhat akin to THE Magnificent Seven. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Decisions/decisions and that noise you hear,is DooshMike and Tickles Googlin'. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."