Originally Posted by beretzs
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Stick

Agree that the 6 ARC could be the next love child that everyone will say they fathered.

Explain your high expectations on said chambering. I’ve already thrown my condoms away. I want one.

🦫

A little Howa 6 with decent mags or a plain old BDL style magazine would be something for my little fella to get behind as well. I’d think in a bolt gun you could gas them a little more if you wanted. I’m not sure I’d care since it’s been excellent in my 18” AR. Kinda nice having near 243 speeds and using any bullet I care to in it. Plus, they are supporting it with a pile of load data.

I’m still emptying out brass and haven’t loaded for it yet, but I’m betting LVR and whatever bullet I have will work fine though.

I was trying to nudge my buddy, SandBully, towards one for his up and coming animal slaying son.

I’d bolt gun the 6, but that just me. I’m intrigued, especially at the price point for a Howa. I could build one, but why jump through logistical hoops to locate components when Howa already made me one. Grins.

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”