Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Have you ever been vaccinated for anything so far in your life?

I’ve been vaccinated against all the usual stuff. The difference is that since I’ve been vaccinated against various diseases I have NOT been sick with those diseases, unlike you who has been vaccinated and now you’re sick with the disease you were vaccinated against.

How did you know that your vaccinations worked? Maybe you too were duped?

Considering that I’ve never been sick from anything that I’ve been vaccinated against I’d be inclined to say that they work….or maybe I’m just lucky. Considering that I’m an incredible specimen of health and masculinity I’ll continue to live the way that I do and leave the guessing and excuses to you. You’re apparently a pro when it comes to deflection, obfuscation and illogical “reasoning” yet you’re vaccinated and sick but I’m not. 😂

As far as being “duped”, you’re the one that is sick with the very disease you were just vaccinated against so if anyone has been “duped” it’s clearly you! LMFAO..😂😂

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~