Originally Posted by Swamplord
Originally Posted by DBT
It's odd how Americans love to denigrate the people of other nations, yet fail to address the problems with their own.

The issue at hand is ... every fktard US Democrat politician & libtard citizen uses AUS as a model for gun control, ever since you bent over, spread 'em & handed in your guns, all the fake news that followed afterwards, about how crime & murder ceased to exist, is total AUS gov propoganda, the facts show that home invasions are at record highs and if citizens fight back against the invaders, they get arrested & charged with crimes ....

I like how you AUStards love to bag on the US on how bad it is here and consider AUS a crime free paradise where no one is ever harmed , But the truth is, your rape crimes are much higher than in the US , even with a population less than that of Texas alone,

y'all sure love to rape your women, little girls & boys, you gAthiests consider it not a sin because there is no God ..
can't blame the heat, gets pretty hot in a bunch of US states ...

It's in your dna .. Descendants of criminals exiled from England into prison colonies, even the pervy inbred Royalty couldn't stand having them around

Like the UK, you willingly gave up your guns because "guns cause murder" then your knife murders far exceeded anything prior to the voluntary gun give up

The funny part is .... even with your hatred of the "Yanks" ... you still got suckered by Americans Bill Gates & Anthony Fauci into getting jabbed with expiremental MRNA concoctions

not just once, but 4 fkn times .... and most likely can't wait for the next dose

I wasn't bagging you or initiating with insults. That is initiated by your mob, who take reasonable questioning as an attack on cherished beliefs, when it's just something you should be doing for yourselves.

You can reasonably question the Australian governments response to Covid, I have. I thought it went over the top, especially in Victoria....and of course there were massive street protests at the time.