Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
I survived covid without using invermectin, in fact none of my fellow survivors that I know of used invermection. Maybe it does nothing?

Actually, there's a good number of studies which show that Ivermectin is effective against COVID, particularly when administered early, or as prophylaxis. It also has a lengthy record of safety in humans, being used for a number of other purposes. The main argument against it in the case of COVID seems to have been that if it was admitted to be effective the EUA for mRNA injectables would not be valid, and there were billions of dollars at stake in ensuring the EUA status (due to its protection of the manufacturers from liability) and eliminating any competing therapy.

For my own part, as a person trained in science and scientific research, albeit in another field, I read the papers rather than the propaganda. Having done so I avoided the injectables and laid in a supply of Ivermectin, Quercetin, Zn and vitamin C. Covid when it came was a bit of a non-event for my household - we each had about 3 days of what was no more than a cold, and have had no recurrence. This is not medical advice, but I am happy with the decisions I made. The more research becomes available as to the adverse effects of the injectables the more it confirms me in my views.

Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Like I've written several times before, you guys are dying from covid at a rate of 5 times of ours, so your advice is worthless. Maybe let that sink in a bit. A loser shouldn't be telling a winner how to win.

The problem with that assertion is that the numbers are not "apples with apples". There are significant differences in the way "covid deaths" are measured between the two, with a large proportion of the "covid deaths" in the US not "from covid" but instead "with covid" or even "without a positive test, but with a reasonable suspicion they might have had covid", and where the actual death was due to other causes.

In terms of deaths however, one thing you should perhaps have a look at is excess mortality. Here both countries have a clear signal that something is seriously wrong. In Australia there have been somewhere about 17,000 more deaths than should have been expected so far this year (based on 2010 - 2019 figures). That is about a 23% increase.

There are a wide range of causes: heart diseases like myocarditis and pericarditis for example, Sudden Adult Death Syndrome (who had heard of that before covid?) as well as other diseases. Covid deaths are part of it too, with a sharp rise in those numbers. It is interesting to note that the increase in excess death (and most covid deaths) occurred after December last year, that is to say, after most of the population had been injected with the "vaccines".

You might also want to have a look at rates of live births too, while you are about it.