Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by Adamjp
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by DBT
You need to look at the overall picture, not just at the bits and pieces that suit your beliefs.

Yes, covid vaccines have their issues. Ivermectin has its issues. Catching the virus has its issues, so it becomes a cost to benefit ratio.

list all of the issues of ivermectin as it has been used the past 40 plus years to treat viral diseases on tens of millions of people. It has been described as a miracle drug

Go take a 6th grade science class you clueless lying idiot

You guys are doing great, you're way better than Peru:

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

If you lot love your horse paste, then go for it. If that's what they teach you in 6th grade over there - pity it was so sub-standard and you weren't able to progress further. I hear it’s worth dieing for. Don't let facts get in the way - fear and superstition seems way too difficult to overcome. Stupidity can't be fixed however but don't let that stop you tapping away at the keyboard - it's probably therapeutic for you if nothing else.

You can't fix stupid,

But you can dose it with horse paste!

That's what I'm talking about.

the problem with those numbers are the murders here. IE refusal to treat or admit until it was too late.

I don't know anyone personally that died if treated right away. Yet most doctors bowed down to the powers that be, offices, and hospitals too. Yeah, stay home. Don't take ivermectin or anything like that. Hang on. If it gets so bad you think you are going to die then come on in maybe we will take you

That flies directly in the face of all my EMS training. Treat symptoms. Right away. I could care less a disease name I'm treating what you have. Go from there.
Or should EMS come and say, yes, looks like you very well could be having a stroke but we aren't sure, so hang in there and if it gets bad call us again and we will evaluate again. And MAYBE take you in....

FWIW I know a LOT of folks never took the shot. They are like minded thinkers. Not a single one has died. Most have not even had it or it was mild if they did and they did things like ivermectin right away since medical field was in bed with Pharma and politicians.

I hate it that people can't think on their own anymore. I hate it that medical would let others tell them what to do or not. The Drs should be the deciders not politicians. If you don't like your drs decision you go elsewhere... if not maybe we should just all have robots for drs and they operate on whatever govt committees tell them to do.

Had we treated asap numbers would not have been noticeable different than pneumonia and cases of the flu.

Heck we know a lot of medical folks that were begging us to take the shot/s that are now saying nope not taking another booster and very likely should have never taken a single shot...

heck all you have to do is look at the fantasy use of masks. Even drs way up the food chain in this thing that were big pro shot folks that I've guided admitted the mask thing was strictly to supposedly try to modify behavior that the mask did almost nothing and may have done harm.

Admittedly we should change behavior. Whoever thought it right to be in my space to start with should be whopped. Shaking hands. One of the very worst ideas ever. Yet it goes on.

Then to avoid that we should bump elbows? Where we have been taught to cough or sneeze into for years? I mean why should we have to touch each other anyway for the most part. It should NOT be normal for non family to shake hands, touch, etc.... and close folks that we do, we should remember to wash hands now and then. OTOH there you can get society so clean that germs will win more and more battles because the body has no clue how to fight....

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....