So all of your vaxes and boosters and you still caught the cold virus? So why did you get these unproven shots if they prevented absolutely nothing?

You sure are a compliant science denying little girl. lol

Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by ribka
So did the Covid shot ( not a vaccine) prevent you from contracting and spreading covid?

The entire point of the covid shot, booster etc was sold on the fact the shot would prevent one from contracting and spreading covid. Remember the campaign in 2021 that you'll kill your grand ma and grand pa if you don't get the vax?

That was the entire point of covid passports

My girlfriend just contracted covid Europe. She was double vexed and boosted and she contracted it at a party where everyone was double vaxxed and boosted. Everyone who attended the party has covid now. She was a big vexing proponent and gave me schit for not getting the vax. Hopefully this will open up her mind.

In hindsight that sure turned out to be one of the biggest hoaxes perpetrated on man kind.

cheers

Originally Posted by ribka
I started to come down with a cold/flu on Sunday and got tested on Monday - results came back positive so I'm in isolation for a week. Working from home anyway and I'll start back "at work" tomorrow - had Monday and Tuesday off because I was feeling sick, but mild symptoms.

For me it's been like a cold but with more headache and no runny nose. A bit of fatigue to start with but that only lasted a day. The last two nights when I've gone to bed I've been fully congested (with what? Nose has not been runny) and haven't been able to breathe through my nose but wake up in the morning and all is clear again. Even though I woke up this morning without a headache and feeling the best I have been for the past few days, my sense of smell/taste is completely gone - normally the bedroom smells like farts in the morning.

I am double vaxed BTW. The second shot gave me headaches similar to the covid and extra aches than covid but only lasted a day, and no congestion or loss of smell.

starting a go fund me for your cold virus

so the vax did not prevent your from getting or spreading the deadly virus?

how do vaccines work in Australia?

prayers sent beta male

ive trained with the Australian military in the past . What happened to the men in Australia?

Too much plastic in the food chain?

Well I survived Covid. I survived the vaccines. I survive your alpha-Karen outbursts.

I guess us Aussies are just more robust than you lot - our death rate from covid is one fifth of yours despite us having a higher vaccination rate.

There are crazy assholes out there saying the vax is worse than covid. I had my booster in July and even that one didn't fuck me up.