Originally Posted by rickt300
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Satire? Do you live under a rock? Big stink out now about how many people the vaccines have killed and injured. Maybe you should look into it. Also a big scandal about suppressing the use of Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine so it would all be about said vaccines. Funny how many suckers there are out there. The bright side is many of them are leftists.

You Dunning Kruger crew are killing me

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Don't let facts and statistics get in the way of a good conspiracy.

Funny again, have you found that shrink? And yes the vaccines are the focal point of a conspiracy, Fauci, Moderna, Phizer and boatloads of government money. Covid itself is just the enabler. Do you know how to use a search engine?

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=Current+MRNA+deaths+and+injuries&t=newext&ia=web

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=Current+n...ths+and+injuries&t=newext&ia=web

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com] [Linked Image from i.imgur.com] [Linked Image from i.imgur.com] [Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

You clearly didn't bother reading any of articles from those links that you posted - many debunk the claims of the batshit crazy bullshit.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com] [Linked Image from i.imgur.com] [Linked Image from i.imgur.com] [Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Don't let facts and statistics get in the way of a good conspiracy.

You horse paste gals are hilarious.

I read several of the articles and I separate the obvious propaganda outlets by ignoring the ones that pushed the Russia hoax and giving the others the benefit of the doubt. You should learn how to spot propaganda. If your intellect is up to it. Or are you still in the mudhole spinning your wheels believing CNN or MSNBC are credible? If so carry on, let them kill you. Improve the gene pool.

That horse paste must taste great, and must certainly be worth dieing for to some. Seems it comes with delusional side effects.

Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?