Originally Posted by Riflehunter
I think it's reasonable that if people don't want to be vaccinated for Covid-19 then they shouldn't be forced to. But what I don't understand is why should those same people then be subsidized by the community should they require hospitalization for Covid if they catch it? Isn't it reasonable that they pay a greater contribution for that cost than somebody who was vaccinated? And in a situation when hospitals are packed because of a pandemic, shouldn't priority be given to those who have been vaccinated? And why shouldn't a business have the right to exclude someone from entering their premises if they haven't been vaccinated if it is reasonable to believe that there is a greater risk from those unvaccinated people? And why shouldn't someone who catches Covid from an unvaccinated person have the right to sue them for any loss they suffer for failure to take reasonable care? And why do those who are not vaccinated, think that because they read some non-sense on the internet such as "the vaccines are designed so that the gov't can control people" think that because they then regurgitate such non-sense, they are somehow more intelligent than those who take what was written on the internet for what it was...garbage? And why aren't unvaccinated people also "sheep" if they follow what all the other unvaccinated people do and say?

You are one dumb mfkr ..... cannot stress that enough ...

that is exactly what I was talking about , you indoctrinated brain dead zombies think that just because you got an experimental toxxine injection it automatically makes you a better class of human .... YOU zombies are nothing more than a mad scientists science project, infected lab rats carrying & shedding multiple covid strains, HIV, Monkey Pox and who knows wtf else is going to mutate in your toxic bodies, rats that need to be caged away from natural humans

So ... all that you posted can (should be) reversed & applied to the jabbed zombies ... Feel good about that ? No ? Why not ? You felt it was "reasonable" to restrict the lives of natural pureblood humans !

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".