Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by kenjs1
mauserna9mm- not vaxed here and am one of those who did pay attention to my mate Trump who said from the start ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine worked. World would be so much better off had they not censored him instead of promoting folks like Faucci who lined their pockets while promoting gain of function and tormented puppies to death.

I also listened to my wife who watched Christian shows talking to doctors who dared speak out on safe treatments. Take it as you will.

Not sure what is available for you down under but we bought some Xlear nasal spray. They tried to make them remove claims about its effectiveness but the company refused siting independent lab results. Think grapefruit is a main ingredient.

Another nasal spray is Budesonide. I keep both on hand. Blow my nose and spray before being around people. None of these are expensive. Nor is ivermectin for that matter.

Hope you mend up and family stays healthy.

BTW - wife and I both tested positive a few weeks apart. Took my stuff and vitamins with zinc ( and no coffee) , fluids and soup, and slept a lot. Needed it as I don't sleep enough to start, Was just tired and sort of cold clammy feeling in my back for better part of three days, Fine since. Wife recently undergoing cancer treatments and got first vax as mandated to visit hospital. We refused secondary vax and doctor agreed. Her symptoms were even milder than mine.

Trump did get vaccinated though and even Ivanka was promoting vaccination:

https://apnews.com/article/coronavi...vaccine-74abcd4e6833835f5df445fe2142e22b

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brie...n-on-vaccine-push-with-post-celebrating/

Why would I take a dewormer? and I don't have malaria or rheumatoid arthritis. I didn't need to take anything.

Then why did you take the HIV injection ? multiple times !!

You're not even humans anymore, you're a fkn science project ... mice & hamsters ....

.gov & pharma property .....

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".