Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by ribka
if you get the experimental jab and untested booster you will never catch our spread covid
FACT

thats why the had jab passports

you're quite the academic lol

no wonder hysterical old frightened queens in Australie like 9mmm rushed to get the jabs

Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by Swamplord
"None of the fkn politickers got jabbed" IS my comeback ... & they never will because they know better than to inject poison

True story .. everytime a politician was shown on video getting a Covid-19 vaccine injection to "stimulate" the crowds and ease concerns ..... it was faked ... smart people caught on and started exposing the vids, the media quickly mopped up the scenes and blacked out the information .... You Tube, Facebook & Twitter silenced anyone attempting to post info We all saw it, it is undeniable fact .... I got several 30 day sentences in Facebook jail for posting expose' vids, funny thing is, these people posted their vids of getting "jabbed" on their own Facebook profiles & it was ok .. BUT because we paused frames & zoomed in .. exposing the fraud .... we were silenced, jailed & the videos deleted .... any further mention was an automatic jail sentence

Why do you think that is ? Why did they fake their jabs ? Then they panicked & went to extreme measures to pull all the jab vids ?

The US political scene is nothing more than Theatre, every actor has a part in the play... They all have been carefully selected for their roles and follow a script prepared for them ... Including Trump & every other fkn Republican & Democrat ... THEY own the stage & the citizens have zero control over anything, including elections .....

As for caring ? Oh, I do care... I'm a real care bear, trying to wake you guys up, so you can seek out the information on your own instead of always being so damned defiant to truth finding and deep in slumber

Wake up fellas .. there is so much wrong here

SwampButtKaren, it sounds like the tightness of your tin foil hat is contributing to your excessive estrogen production. Just saying that it's clear that your opinion is not worth a knob of goat shit.

You guys rush out and do lines of horsepaste and yet still manage to have a death rate 5 times ours. And then claim some sort of superiority - that's just fucking hillarious, if it weren't so sad and embarrassing for you lot. You gals really go hard to earn your Darwin awards.

I was gonna call you a retard...

but I won't ..... It's not politically correct & You're not retarded, just brain dead, because it is quite clear the 7 jabs you got in sheer terror ... are now seriously affecting your basic abilities to do simple math ...

Aus population is 1/10th of the US .... Of course there will be more dead covtards in the US ... but guess what ? the majority of them were killed by the covid vaccines and the numbers will grow exponentially in the next couple years as the vaccine fallout peaks

Guess what again ? Zero deaths were caused by taking Ivermectin ..... FACT !

The more you know ........

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".