I've hunted a bit here and there. Nothing too exotic, but I've been around the US some. As a kid in Northern MN, I used a Browning A Bolt Medallion in 280 with a 3-9 Redfield Widefield for deer and bear. As a little older kid, starting out as a teacher in Eastern MT, I used that same rifle for years. I killed train loads of deer, a few more bears, and some antelope and elk. As time went on, I added two more A Bolt Medallions, one in 300 RUM and one in 7-08. More deer, elk, and antelope with those two. Picked up a Weatherby Sub MOA in 257 Wby that was my go to for a few years. Killed some does with my Ruger 77 tang in 22-250. Lately I've been shooting my deer and antelope with a custom 6XC on a Defiance action and my elk with a custom 338 LM on a Defiance. Even killed a bear at 325 yards with a custom AR in 6x6.8 SPC. I've shot deer in KY and MN with my TC Omega muzzleloader, more deer in ND with my Mathews bow, elk, deer, and antelope in WY with some of the above rifles. I have shot a small mountain of coyotes with ARs, and various bolt rifles. They all work great with the right bullets placed in the right spot.