For decades I used the 200 Partition in the .30-06 at around 2700 when I wanted the most penetration possible at closer ranges, along with a reasonably flat trajectory--because it was the best bullet available for that purpose. (The bonded bullets then available didn't penetrate as deeply, because they opened wider.) The G1 BC of the 200 Partition is around .500, so it does work pretty well at longer ranges, and it also opened easily on smaller big game, yet didn't shoot up much meat.

Also used it in the .300 Winchester and Weatherby Magnums on bull elk, at a muzzle velocity close to 3000 in both rounds, and penetration was impressive. Had it penetrate well into the chest on a rear-angling shot, and also had it break the big shoulder joint on a quartering facing shot--and then exit at the rear of the ribcage on the other side.

Have used the 168 TSX enough to know it will penetrate similarly to the 200 Partition, but in the .30-06 am presently using the 175 LRX at about 2800 fps. The most penetration that's been required was about 3 feet, which ain't all that much, especially with no heavy bone in the bullet's path. Haven't used the 168 TTSX but would expect about the same penetration.

“Montana seems to me to be what a small boy would think Texas is like from hearing Texans.”
John Steinbeck