Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Originally Posted by Dave_Spn
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
The senseless taking of lives, innocent lives, should be unacceptable to any conservative irrespective of the victim’s sexual orientation. To murder someone is the antithesis of freedom and is the worst form of “robbery”…the taking of a life. I really don’t understand why the fact that it’s a “gay club” is of any consequence except as far as motive or potential suspects anyway. Every life should be viewed as being of great value and worthy of existing, not minimized because of perceptions and prejudices. I might find homosexual behavior to be disgusting and abhorrent but I don’t think that individual is automatically relegated to the “worthless” file based upon that fact alone.

I hope I never grow so hard in my heart that I value life so cheaply or my judgement so highly.

And that is why this will all end with a fizzle.

There are 10's of millions of people, and a government, that would happily hang you by your Buster Brown's because you voted for Trump.

I’m quite aware of that fact. I’m also aware that there’s 10’s of millions that would gladly hang me by my Buster Browns for not getting “vaccinated” or not wearing a mask or for driving a gas pickup truck or …

I don’t see how any of that applies to the murders of those in the OP?

I don’t base my life, my personality, my empathy or anything else I consider dear on what others do or would do, I base my life and my decisions on what I believe is right. Either way I’m guaranteed to have 10’s of millions that will disagree with my decision….

I'm only saying don't expect like quarter.

What if Jessie's girl is Stacy's mom, and her phone number is 867-5309