Originally Posted by jbmi
I'm sort of surprised at the number of people on this site that have so much disdain for gays, I'm sure that these same people lump Jews and people of color in the same category and would relish in their deaths also.
Do these same Bigoted Racists salute the picture of Hitler hanging in their living room each morning because he believed in the same Master Race idea and would love to implement his "Final Solution" over here also?
I really have to say I feel sorry for those that carry so much hate around with them, must be tough on their family and friends (if the have any)

Why? The greatest moral legislators of Athens and Jerusalem have consistently condemned it. If you are religious, well then "God created Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve". Almost everyone (if they are honest) finds the idea of rectal intercourse (sodomy) between men revolting. As far as Hitler (and Stalin) are concerned, the justification of homosexuality as a positive moral good is identical with the justification of Nazism, Stalinism and even Chattel Slavery. All exalt legal/moral positivism over "the laws of nature and of nature's God". In other words, there is no argument justifying homosexuality that doesn't simultaneously justify Nazism, or Stalinism and even slavery.

Last edited by Tarquin; 11/22/22.

Tarquin