Originally Posted by gunchamp
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by WMR
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by Wannabebwana
Originally Posted by battue
Were the entire inhabitants of Sodom and Gomorrah homos, or just some? Never found that mentioned. Or were they comprised of a lot of swingers?

Truth. The bashers on here have probably never looked up what sodomy means.

I'll save them the trouble. If you've ever had a BJ, you're a sodomist. If you've ever tapped a woman's brown eye, you're a sodomist. Doesn't matter if you're 100% straight.

Heard something about "he who is without sin..."

In the strictest definition it's anything outside of missionary position. By that definition, you're all going to hell.

Fortunately, we're saved by grace and not by our own works. As I'm sure you know ;-)

You might want to explain that to the like of James Sr. and GunChamp. They seemed to have forgotten about the New Testament and New Covenant, and this little gem:

Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
I need nothing explained to me. It seems some of you dont understand my position. I'll clarify once more. The gay community is a thorn in the side of a moral community. They are sexualizing little kids. I dont want to kill them, but I also gives two chits about what happens to them. Are we clear yet?
She's a virtue signaling POS

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]