Originally Posted by APDDSN0864
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
The senseless taking of lives, innocent lives, should be unacceptable to any conservative irrespective of the victim’s sexual orientation. To murder someone is the antithesis of freedom and is the worst form of “robbery”…the taking of a life. I really don’t understand why the fact that it’s a “gay club” is of any consequence except as far as motive or potential suspects anyway. Every life should be viewed as being of great value and worthy of existing, not minimized because of perceptions and prejudices. I might find homosexual behavior to be disgusting and abhorrent but I don’t think that individual is automatically relegated to the “worthless” file based upon that fact alone.

I hope I never grow so hard in my heart that I value life so cheaply or my judgement so highly.

AMEN!

As to other posters claiming that morality is subjective and there is no certain morality, GOD set the rules for morality. It is not subjective any more than "truth" is subjective.

Also, I sincerely doubt any of the keyboard commandos on this thread have ever dealt with the immediate aftermath of violent death, smelled the death, the fear, the blood, and observe the horror.
A lot of tough guys here without a clue.

Ed
You ready to pray away the inner city violence as well or are we only caring about homos today?