Originally Posted by AKA_Spook
For my part, I am too "damaged" by living the life I lived and strayed so far from "The Word"
that I dont feel qualified to even suggest I know what it is God wants from me, for me, much less for everyone else? I fugk up. I have and do fugk up on such a continual and consistent basis that I cant imagine any creator wanting to have anything to do with me? Yet my existence is so much more blessed than I could have ever imagined for myself, Go Figure? We are shown so much in the way of grace by our creator that I cant imagine him not expecting us to pay it forward.
My man. I can relate. Wholeheartedly. I am glad that God didn't get out the Old Testament and thump a cherry-picked verse in my face and say "I don't think so” pertaining to me. I’m glad that God’s grace isn’t reserved for ‘good people’; and I’m glad that His grace isn’t earned ~ it’s offered. And I’m ‘so’ glad that God opted for forgiveness and grace and mercy, rather than justice and fairness.
Originally Posted by AKA_Spook
At the end I have two choices, I can either trust God or not trust God. That came to me in one of my daily requests for my Creator to "please give me more faith". We will all find our way to one place or another.
Yep. I’m glad that we get to choose whether or not we follow Jesus. And I’m glad that being a sinner doesn’t disqualify one from following Jesus ~ it’s a prerequisite. Jesus made it crystal clear that the more conscious and aware we are of what God has yet to do in us, then the less critical we are of what He has yet to do in others.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.