Originally Posted by gunchamp
Heres a question. So I keep reading some of you making a case for homos to have free rein because you believe the bible tells you to love others no matter what. Do you think God would have wanted all of you to sit back and love others while they drive our Nation straight into the depths of hell?

Good Morning Champ.
For my part, I am too "damaged" by living the life I lived and strayed so far from "The Word"
that I dont feel qualified to even suggest I know what it is God wants from me, for me , much less for everyone else ?
I fugk up. I have and do fugk up on such a continual and consistent basis that I cant imagine any creator wanting to have anything to do with me? Yet my existence is so much more blessed than I could have ever imagined for myself, Go Figure?

I appreciate that you are distressed for this country's future, we are side by side in that concern. I have grandkids who's happiness I am worried about.

I try and keep this in mind: God bats last.
Gods universe will be the universe that prevails at the end regardless of how many times Ive posted "NBN" ,or railed against government, or tied to convince everyone that the entire covid disaster was deliberate.

We are shown so much in the way of grace by our creator that I cant imagine him not expecting us to pay it forward.

At the end I have two choices, I can either trust God or not trust God. That came to me in one of my daily requests for my Creator to "please give me more faith". We will all find our way to one place or another.

I think you are likely a good man at heart, Take Care

.... like tears in the rain