Originally Posted by ldholton
there's plenty of videos out there people can dig up if the gay pride parades with little children around which that's as much the parent's fault as it is the homos fault. there was a video of bunch of naked dude riding bicycles round up to little kids. there's quite a lot of libraries went through a deal where they had drag queen night would be the children. why anybody would take their kid to such is beyond me. I guess most of them voted for Biden. this stuff is everywhere people don't realize this. has it been said on here many times by many people but some can't seem to understand we don't care if you want to be gay what you do in the privacy of your own home but quit flaming it throwing it everywhere be a productive person in society go home and do your own thing don't care. keep it away from the kids.
the amount of drug use and suicide amongst homosexuals is quite a lot higher than any other groups. there's a reason for that cuz it's mental illness. and nobody needs mental illness drilled in the head of children. a preventable mental illness.. those that caught on it or just as much negligent to the kids around it as the perpetrators their self.

I believe the highest suicide rate is actually belongs to the Trans Community.

It's off the charts.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell