Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
Many people are born homosexual. It doesn't bother me if a person is gay.

Fine…(though I disagree on the word “many”) BUT, why do they feel the need to advertise and celebrate the condition? I don’t see heterosexual people going out of their way to advertise their choice in sexual partners… I call it a “condition” because it’s a sexual deviation. (Mental illness)…Now that the condition/behavior is being somewhat “normalized” what we’re seeing is this condition/behavior being taught to children as NORMAL behavior that should be celebrated with special events like parades and tranny shows…I find it fugging disgusting.

Are you asking why they joining together to fight for their rights and equality? It's what marginalized communities and communities rallying around a common cause often do. They engage in activism. Should we tell the NRA and GOA to shut their mouths? We don't need to advertise and celebrate our gun rights?
ok, its time for a shut the f u c k up here. They pound other dudes asses. They arent some groups of heros that need to be celebrated. Alot are mental. Someone chooses to be queer, fine, pound away. Keep it in your own home and out of the schools, tv and life in general. I dont push my sexuality on anyone. Neither should they or you?