Originally Posted by gunchamp
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
I'd further argue that there is a choice in morality. It's not like being gay is a choice. I sure as hell didn't make a choice to be attracted to women. I can remember being attracted to pretty girls as early as my kindergarten years. It's almost as if it was coded in genetically.

I’ve had conversations with a few of my gay friends years ago and they all said the exact same thing when I asked them when they knew they were gay. These were guys that you wouldn’t know that they were gay because it wasn’t a lifestyle to them. One had even been married in an attempt to deny his true self. They all said that they knew they were gay at around the same age that I knew I was straight and liked girls. I remember chasing girls in kindergarten so I came out of the gate heterosexual which is what they said about themselves knowing they were different. Once puberty hit their hell seemed to really begin unfortunately. Understanding their perspective and getting a glimpse into how much they wished they weren’t the way they were allowed me to mature beyond my prejudices and sympathize with guys like that. They really didn’t want to be different. They didn’t want to lose lifelong friends. They didn’t want to watch their fathers cry when they “came out” and they didn’t want to live in the shadow of disappointment they felt they cast. I became good friends with a couple of them and I have a deep respect for them and their struggles to “be normal” before finally accepting and loving themselves for who they are.
Yeah and its just a weird quinky dink that there are so many "gays" these days. Society pushes this trash lifestyle on children, children with developing brains. Its a culture chalked full of evil and is trying to force the masses into believing its just normal. Where does this end? The same pukes pushing the gay lifestyle as "normal" has now moved on to saying the pedos where just born that way..not their fault. Some of you need to think things through a bit

You missed Aces' point. As in: nothing but net, swing and a miss, wide of the post.......

Sic Semper Tyrannis