Originally Posted by Dave_Spn
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by SupFoo
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
It feels very different to people in a group when they are treated with inequity or their freedoms are trampled on account of being a member of a group.

Inequality? Freedoms?

LBGTQ's are thrown off roofs in the Middle East and Asian countries. Considered all good there.

Age of consent varies from what 16-18 depending on state? Age of consent in France is 12.

Can't marry your cousin anywhere?

I could go on but ......

My point is the lines drawn on sexual morality vary greatly. Who has a lock on being right?

Unless one is willing to erase ALL lines, then everyone has drawn a line somewhere.

Are you willing to erase all lines on sexual morality Paul?

Morality? Who gets to decide what is moral and what isn't? Morality was very purposefully left out of the constitution.

I'd further argue that there is a choice in morality. It's not like being gay is a choice. I sure as hell didn't make a choice to be attracted to women. I can remember being attracted to pretty girls as early as my kindergarten years. It's almost as if it was coded in genetically.

And when the time comes that the freaks argue that being attracted to 11 year old kids isn't a choice? Are you going to then decide what is moral and what isn't?

It very well may be programmed into someone, but our laws rightly protect children who have not yet reached the age of consent.