Originally Posted by gunchamp
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by gunchamp
After reading posts from so called conservatives or those on the right, its no wonder we can never win an election. I sense the democrat/write vote in many of you.

It's you, and people like you who drive votes to the Dems. Look at the charts I posted above. Only 18% of Americans share your views. If you want to win elections, killing and outlawing gays are not winning political platforms.
Its people like you that have allowed all of our rights and morals to be stripped away with bullchit thinking like that. So its better to let the other side do whatever the hell it wants, just because you think votes are being driven away? Sad, you are just sad. I already figured the kind of "republican" you were based off you covid posts, but this just locked it in. So youll be willing to give up mags over 10 rounds, scary black guns and any semis as not to offend the other side? Coward

I libertarian, not a conservative and a lot more pragmatic than you. I want as many people as possible voting for smaller government, and gun rights. I really don't care what consenting adults do behind closed door or what plant they smoke so long as they are also for less government and the 2nd.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell