Originally Posted by JamesJr
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by JamesJr
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
What's your position on Grace?

We are saved by God's grace.........IF we have asked forgiveness of our sins, and IF we have stopped committing those sins. A practicing homosexual, who realizes they are wrong, and asks forgiveness and stops being a homosexual, will be on the right track to being given that grace by God. A homosexual, or for that matter any other sinner, who believes they can keep on living a life of sin, and never seeking forgiveness from God, will not be given that grace.

Are you living a life free of all sin?

AS, I'm not going to be dragged into a discussion about religion with you, because I know where you stand. I'll just say this........everyone sins, it's knowing the difference between right and wrong and seeking forgiveness that counts.

Fair enough, but you get the point. No one truly lives without sin, that's the whole point of grace.
If you're right, which I doubt, ultimately you'll answer to your God for the hate in your heart.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell