Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by ldholton
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by gunchamp
After reading posts from so called conservatives or those on the right, its no wonder we can never win an election. I sense the democrat/write in vote in many of you.

Freedom. Constitution.

Can you identify anything in the constitution that would put gays on a different status from the rest of the people?
Once again, point to where I said being a phag should be illegal. I dont give a rats ass what one does in their own home, but thats where it needs to stay. There never should be any kind of gay pride month, nor gay pride parades, nor should a small child be exposed to these disgusting trans creatures in school or anywhere in public for that matter. You want to be queer, have at it. Stop forcing that garbage on society
why some people can't absorb that idea is beyond me. the only thing worse than flaming fa@@ots is people like paul ..

I guess I missed the part about the parade and all the little kids in the club?

This club hosted and all ages Drag Queen show, and one was scheduled to be held in the coming days, so yes, they were going to have little kids in drag in that club.

I don't condone the shooters actions, but play stupid games in the most conservative city in Colorado, you just might win stupid prizes.

Last edited by antelope_sniper; 11/22/22.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell