I believe it was the Mafia and LBJ. Joseph (John and Robert's dad) was neck deep in the mafia. Remember he made his millions bootlegging booze during prohibition. When Robert was made Attorney General, he promised to go after organized crime, thus biting off the hand that fed them.

I think LBJ saw the chance to get in the white house, so he made a deal with the mafia and the rest is history. When Robert ran for president in 1968, LBJ was running for re-election. After the NH primary, in which Robert beat LBJ, LBJ pulled out of the race for the presidency. Again my belief, but I believe if Robert had been elected president, he would have gone after LBJ and the mafia. They had to get rid of him, too.

Also, it's been said that JFK Jr. asked LBJ 'why did you kill my daddy'. How would a 3 yr old suspect something like that if they hadn't heard it from adults, probably his mom.

Again just my belief, but I think the 'higher ups' in the gov knew what happened, but they knew if they rocked the boat, they would be assassinated also, thus the coverup, or lack of knowing anything about it.

Old Turd- Deplorable- Unrepentant Murderer- Domestic Violent Extremist

Just "Campfire Riffraff and Trash"

This will be my last post! Flave 1/3/21