Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
Originally Posted by GRIZZ
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
Originally Posted by GRIZZ
Originally Posted by MAC
Oswald got lucky. There is NO way there is or was some big conspiracy because over the last 60 years somebody would have talked. If anybody has ever got to Dallas and been to the place Oswald shot from they will see that is a very easy shot to make. Going dead away and less than 70 yards. Easy shot at a slow moving target. Perfect set up for a punk to get lucky.
This. Oawald did all the shooting that day. The Russian's put him up to it, the CIA was on to it and just let it happen.
........Complete BS.....Same goes to you that I told MAC in my earlier post on this thread.....When the hell are you Oswald acted alone folk gonna forensically make your case that Oswald acted alone?....The medical evidence proves that a head shot was fired from the right front blowing out a huge hole in the back of the skull as seen by all of the Parkland docs.....Bunch of Oswald acted alone fools.
That's funny right there. I reckon you believe the cigarette man from the X files did it LOL. You shouldn't get yourself so worked up on Thanksgiving dumb fuqk.
,......Look who the real dumb [bleep] is.....Still don't read where u make your case that Oswald acted alone....Daaaaaaaa,,, which way did we go George, which way did he go....Daaaaaa.....Too challenging for ya there Grizzy.
You give a fuqk, I don't so we're all listning. Choking on your turkey yet LOL

Coyotes shot no waiting.