Originally Posted by Fubarski
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
Originally Posted by Fubarski
Well, I have to admit your animosity towards my attempts ta help come as an absolute shock.

Woulda thought a great fiction writer such as yourself, would have more imagination relative to the bullshit ya threw out in the thread.

Expected somethin like:

"This JFK assassination was an absolute shock. At 6'3" 235-240 lbs, JFK had great physical strength, was fit, ate healthy and didn`t even look his age at all. Until this happened, the WC doctors said that he never complained of any head issues. Until the autopsy results are final, it appears to the doctors that a major brain anuryism of some kind had occurred."
....... .. 😂 😂 😂.....Well prove me wrong there Furbergers on anything I've mentioned on this thread...Whatcha got?....Well look at whom writes fiction.... 😂 😂......You really are quite the immature clown Furbarf.....That not only goes for you but for that other idiot Grizz as well.....Full of opinionated crap and nothing to back yourselves up.....Perhaps Furbergers you and that other moron Grizz can tell us all how OSWALDS bullet of entry into the rear of Kennedy's skull can create a huge gaping hole at the point of entrance???.....C'mon now..Lets have your opinions on that...I'm sure your opinion will of course will agree with every competent pathologist....Right???.... 😂 😂 😂

More animosity.

Back in the day, you thanked me and everyone "for your condolences and support".

Now, you want things right away.

Wouldn't it be better if you logged on again in a few weeks to pass along the final autopsy results and offer some funeral details?
........ 😂 😂......More clownish immaturity from ya FurBARF.....Gee....I don't read anywhere in your last post above any comment about the question I asked...Don't read from ya how ya get a huge gaping hole as a wound of entry....Instead, all I see is your immature crap that avoids and diverts from the subject....Right FurBergers???.....Just goes to show and proves FurBurgers, that you do not have any capability to comment. Why? Because you know deep within that stupid brain of yours, that wound of entry into skulls or otherwise are pretty much the same diameter as the diameter of the bullet.........Keep on snowballing and diverting there FurBARF...You are quite good at it.

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger