1- If you hit someone with a bullet or a bat then the hit object travels in the direction of the swing or trajectory. Ever seen a baseball bat swing back towards the catcher after you hit the ball? Nope!

Bullets and bats are not the same so chit can that notion up front. Second I can show you many videos of fluid filled containers hopping toward the person who just shot them with a bullet. The exit hole being bigger than the entrance allows more ejecta to spray out of the bigger hole than the smaller entrance hole. This can propel the object in a direction that seems counterintuitive. The cranial cavity of a persons head can act in the same way as a fluid filled container. Also bullets don't knock people in any direction anyway. They strip through people with very little resistance. The notion that bullets "knock" people in the same direction they are traveling is fiction propagated by bad Hollywood movies.

As for the rest of your claims it's been a long time since I deep dived into many of the cuckoo conspiracy claims. But back when I did many such claims always turned out to be either completely untrue, highly exaggerated or intentionally taken out of context to make them seem more sinister. What ever it takes to keep people buying books and watching conspiracy shows.LOL!

Last edited by Willto; 11/28/22.