Originally Posted by WYcoyote
For those claiming Oswald acted alone and there was no conspiracy, please explain Jack Ruby's motive to murder him as he did.

Because at one time in this country Americans hated communists. Especially one that had just killed our president. Sadly now about half the people who post here love nothing better than licking the balls of ex KGB scum like Putin. But back then it's not odd at all to me that someone seized the opportunity to put a bullet in what was at that moment the most hated man in America.

Now here is a counter question. Do you really believe that a massive well planned conspiracy comprised of professional people slick enough to pull something like this off sent a 52 year old night club owner armed only with a snub nosed 38 to tie up their loose ends for them? I mean he shot the guy in the guts. Not a place a professional hitman typically goes for.

I know I am probably wasting my time here. People who believe in JFK conspiracies typically "WANT" to believe such things. And you will never convince people who "WANT" to believe something that they are wrong. There is a whole cottage industry out there to sell them books and documentaries. There is good money in telling people what they already want to believe.

What people don't want to believe is that one lone pathetic loser like Oswald could kill the most powerful man in the world. But it's true. Hell look at what happened to Reagan. A deranged loser like Hinckley with absolutely no weapons experience at all and no one helping him put a bullet close to Reagan's heart. If he had purchased a more powerful handgun instead of the 22 he used then he probably would have killed him.