Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
Originally Posted by GRIZZ
No doubt being how you're retarded and all. LOL
,......That was quite the medical and forensic explanation there Grizzy.....Masterful..... 😂
Every bit as the one you put fourth.
......... 😂 😂....Nice try....You are quite the clever idiot by your diversionary tactics of avoiding the subject when asked to offer some medical evidence that supports your opinion....Ya got nothing and cannot offer anything....Typical......I referenced a video. And you referenced what exactly......Nothing....
A 60 year old video? All that covid vax you took has finally caught up to you I reckon... LOL
Your 'Video' proves nothing. Theres been a thousand videos on the subject. It's time for your Covod booster dumb fuqk.
.......Again and again and again....You really are quite a stupid idiot....And of course you did not watch that video with Grodin. You are a damned liar if ya say you did.....You are nothing more than an immature clown. And when confronted to make your case, you then divert from your numerous and obvious immaturities and faults.....And by the way idiot, never had Covid or had a vax.....Your pathetic idiocy knows no bounds.
Never said I watched your video moron I could care less. Believe what you want but Oswald did all the shooting that day you snivleing impish ass hat. You should venture out from your parents garage, get some fresh air and think about somthing else other than JFK you idiot. This is not healthy for you. Keep typing we'll keep laughing...

Coyotes shot no waiting.