Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
The only thing I've learned from this thread is that bigsqeeze is an even bigger moron than Jag.

Congrats.
......well Casper ..I don't read from you anything supporting Oswald acted alone. Not from any medical standpoint, forensic standpoint...Nothing....And just like all the rest of you WC supporters, you express opinions and that's been it....As usual you fail to present any correlation of the Kennedy head wounds to a person whether it be Oswald or not firing from the rear.anf from the 6th floor....And because none of you have, then it becomes conspiracy theory...That is your out that supports your belief that Oswald acted alone...When confronted? Just a bunch of conspiracy theories.....Nobody on this thread has given any explanation whatsoever that reconciles the head wounds to Oswald' s rifle, his position on the 6th floor to explain how a bullet fired from the rear created a massive hole at the point of entry.....Why hell. Thats a conspiracy theory.....That's been your only out. Using the term conspiracy theories plus your own opinions to justify the WC findings....

And you Casper in the Machine fall right in line..Right Caspaaa?
LOL you fugkin [bleep]. I've never said Oswald acted alone...but maybe he did. What a I am positivity sure about is that the bullet that went through Kennedy's neck went through Connally. It's been proven without a shadow of a doubt through computer imaging.

You're a retard just like Jag.