Originally Posted by MontanaCreekHunter
I find it pretty sorry that a hunting/gun site would limit or even take away someones right to respond to post. What I have found with this site is that if you don't subscribe to the powers to be train of thought then you are unwanted here. Pretty sad seeing that "they" seem to be able to dish it out, yet "they" sure can't take it. I understand that "they" feel threatened by Big Sticks knowledge of a wide array of subjects. If you weren't all such suckers Big Stick wouldn't be able to rope you all in. But of course you all fall into his lap so easily. I have never seen so many grown men cry like little babies as I do regularly on this site. But on the plus side I have met a few really great guys too on this site. So the few good guys have kept me here. I have not met Big Stick but sure would like to. Atleast I know he knows what he is doing and enjoys the same things I do.

Stick knows some things, and Rick tried to let him back. But did you see what happened? Stick was EVERYWHERE, trying to start fights with everyone. Every thread became all about him. It was impossible to try and have a conversation.

There's a lot of us here who aren't Stick-lickers (lol) but don't hate the guy. If he'd make even the slightest effort to be a good campfire citizen, he'd be here, and I agree with you, it'd be a stronger forum for it. But Rick had no choice. Stick was wrecking things.

A bar owner has to toss a guy wrecking it for everyone else, or nobody will come to the bar. Regardless of how much that guy knows.

Just my take. I hope Stick gets his posting privileges back and I hope he doesn't abuse the privilege this time.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!