Originally Posted by anh
So the 3 posters who abuse you are Stick and GreatWaputi and who else? Steelhead? Am I the 3rd, due to my diving helmet suggestion?

I wonder how slight the pin prick must be before you add someone to the list. Or challenge them to a fistfight or similar.

No; you're trying to be a PIA for some reason, a reason I really don't care about, and it's obvious you're doing it to elicit a response. So, no, you don't rate a number (lol). I am going to have to correct you though; I've challenged no one to a fist fight. MontanaCreekHunter threatened to beat me to a bloody pulp. He's already broken the law by threatening me with assault. I, on the other hand, invited him to come here and work out with us. The GreatWaputi is an occasional thorn, for what reason I again have no idea; I never seek to converse with him other than my question today, so he's a mystery. With regard to Steelhead; I just want to sit across the table from Scott over a beer or a cup of coffee and see what his major malfunction is.