Originally Posted by Magnumdood
The amount of training, and athletic ability needed to break three 2x6x18 long boards after jumping 8 to 10 feet is phenomenal. The first time I broke two boards I didn't even feel the boards as they broke. Lately, I train MMA style fighting because the vast majority of martial arts disciplines don't teach any grappling. I know from repeated experience that 90% of fights end up with the combatants rolling around on the ground. That gets tiring really fast. If you were ever a wrestler, you know how tiring that kind oof fighting is. The guy that is training me is Vincent Fields. Google him; he's about 6'4", goes about 275 right now. He won the amateur MMA heavy weight world championship 5 or 6 years ago. Vinne is the real deal. I've never felt so helpless at the hands of someone else ever. But I'm learning grappling techniques to make an opponent in the ring tap out. The techniques work just as well on the street (unless you've got someone really jacked up on a substance).

Do you know why you didn't feel those boards breaking?
Because it only happened in your head. Like most everything you have posted in this thread.
Google "Internet Badass", You might find some more ideas or MMA instructors to post about.