Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Stick knows some things, and Rick tried to let him back. But did you see what happened? Stick was EVERYWHERE, trying to start fights with everyone. Every thread became all about him. It was impossible to try and have a conversation.

There's a lot of us here who aren't Stick-lickers (lol) but don't hate the guy. If he'd make even the slightest effort to be a good campfire citizen, he'd be here, and I agree with you, it'd be a stronger forum for it. But Rick had no choice. Stick was wrecking things.

A bar owner has to toss a guy wrecking it for everyone else, or nobody will come to the bar. Regardless of how much that guy knows.

Just my take. I hope Stick gets his posting privileges back and I hope he doesn't abuse the privilege this time.

I hope he never get his posting privileges back. He hasn't changed in the least. He's abusive and full of schit. I have him on ignore, and have had him on ignore since Rick let him back on the site. After his 2-day grieving period he ramped the abuse up and hit the ground running in his size 4 PF Flyers.