I see the resident Do-Nothin' Dumb [bleep] are continuing along nicely,with their Estrogen fueled Vagina Monologues and succinct reiterations of their Window Lickin' Chronicles.

Jeff-O is again caught cock-gawkin' in admiration and it'd be difficult to slight her taste in men. So let's toss her two cookies,beings she fancies herself as a cord collector too.

Here's 10 cords and a sunny delight meat treat,for her oglin' eyes.

[Linked Image]

Some context of her relative "prowess",never ain't not funny too...in any extrapolation. If a cord remains 1536 bd ft,I could only bring 65,104 of 'em to the discussion,as per my own hands. 'Course that's sandbagging a smidge and only figuring 5,000,000 bd ft per annum,for 20yrs and a total of 100,000,000 bds outright. No wonder she's fixated,from stem to stern. Laffin'.

I see it's much to her chagrin too,that my teenage daughter spends farrrrrrrrrrr more time Outdoors and connects farrrrrrrrrr more dots to boot. Weren't long ago that poor dumb Jeff-O was gonna Google "all" of the results that were soooooo "easily" amassed,but that ruse didn't bear any fruit either.

I say...let's bear fruit. And hey!...that ain't a Hubble! WTF???!

[Linked Image]

My bad...forgot ass-shots and admittedly,this is prolly my favorite of All Time.

[Linked Image]

Weren't my intent to disway Jeff-O from "telling" me about Cheerio pokes with boolits she's never even launched,at distances she cain't connect upon and upon specimens she cain't fathom. I remain ALL ears!

Now I see Magnum Douche P.I.(Poosy Itches),has fired her Imagination back up and is feelin' fishy. Works for me and exceptionally well. Cracks me the [bleep] up,that some dwaddling dolt who's never even seen a Steelhead,wishes to wax eloquent in their regard. THAT is comedy and yet remaining 100% par for her pathetic Course!

I'd reckon for starters and if only for more Window Lickin' context to the Do-Nothin' Gang's incredible dumbphucktitude,that she feels obliged to vaguely bolster comment elsewhere...by someone who's as stupid as she is. Birds of a feather do dumbphuck together. She couldn't even ID a Steelhead and dat's well beyond poignant,in it's inherent humor! Here's hopin' someone is quoting her elsewhere,if only to connect all the crossed-eyed dots and slobber fests of Mall Ninjas everywhere. With luck...they's all wearing 100lb lead laden vests,watching Bruce Lee Movies and regaling eachother with tales of the schit they've never done,because they couldn't do it. Then nodding their collective heads,that dat's COOL! Laffin'!

Let's toss another hook in her yap,even if it is boringly easy and the "fight" is wanting.

Steelheading is a finesse fishery and I am simply a Master(understatement). My favorite rod has over 1000 victims to it's credit and I roll it lovingly. Many are afeared of an 1141-S as a mainstay implement and are the sort who'd tool up in Fluff and fly an unscathed/unblooded 30-378 wearing glass fully in synch with their "knowledge","experience" and "results"...as unknowing inkling to their "abilities".

All of which is phunnier than [bleep]! It'd take you 100 lifetimes,to amass a full day of actual experience.

[Linked Image]

NOW let's talk snaggin' Salmonids and I'm again at ease in the mention of my being a Master('nother gross understatement). It never ain't not entertaining to highlight the particulars associated,if only to denote that there ain't much that goes on haphazardly.

First...the key is to cover lotsa water and that is realized with a lengthy tool(that'll horn Jeff-O and the rest of the prick lookers up,all over again). Beings I've more than a whole [bleep] bunch of gear to select from,I've zero qualm in makin' wellfounded recommendations fueled by 1000's of saltwater hours. Pass the STFR 1363S,as 11'4" of backbone,assuredly do not hurt production.

5/0 LazerSharps are where it's at and if you's wrapping shanks with lead,you's pissing up ropes. The "trick" is to fly a short length of lead upon say a 25lb Chameleon leader(I savvy that all particulars in regards to Hunting/Fishing equipment are Greek to you,but feel free to Google a clue) and to keep said lead straight. This will preclude hook flutter and greatly increase both penetrating power and the odds of burying more than a single barb. Gimme 30lb PP mainline,as a minimum and you'll prolly note my upsizing the barrel swivel in conjunction.

'Bout like this. Of course I'm poetry in motion and that too...is gross understatement.

[Linked Image]

I can't stop laughing at you clueless idiots crying aloud for sprinkles,as a salve to satiate your collective stupidity. The quicker you figure out to quit pointing fingers and savvy the merits associated with the "nuances" of firsthand Reality,the sooner you'll be weaned from the insatiable craving to wantonly lick panes.

The only people who think shooting is hard,is people who don't shoot. Beware the best Indian...with the best Arrows,though you'll sure as schit wanna be takin' notes in their presence. It never ain't difficult to distinguish who do and who don't and this is one of the most Epic don't-ingest Threads of ALL [bleep] time!

Couple few puns and it's a shame that they sail over sooooooo many pointy heads. Too bad that those who put pedal to metal,is Endangered Species.

[Linked Image]

I can only lead you stupid bastards to water and admittedly giggle,when you run away and don't drink...............

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v...0Work%20And%20Play/20110605-DAD_5889.jpg[/img]

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."