You guys are having some really challenging reading comprehension problems. Let's see if I can help the remedial windowlickers understand what has transpired so far. MikeNZ claims I have to have someone make up a work out that I can then claim as my own. Then he posts something Lee24 posted at some time or another on the board with a cute little comment insinuating that Lee24's claim of that knowledge and my claim of working out are similar; the insinuation is my reference to the martial arts and working out are fiction. Well, Lee24 and that mystical rifle he could never produce, but was offered money to produce, pretty much shot his credibility forever. However, I don�t know where Lee24 got the information MikeNZ dug up, but its good information. MikeNZ wanted to draw a parallel between Lee24 and me to insure no one takes me at my word, so I provide my Bona Fides. Of course, the bad-comb-over Calvin was the first on the scene to heckle and claim he wasn�t interested, all the while posting 5 posts. My Bona Fides stand as they are written; I was part of a national championship power lifting team. I know how to lift weights; I know what works and what doesn�t. I still lift weights. The purpose of the money is, if you want to really call me a liar, you�re going to have to pay for the privilege of finding out you�re wrong; like Calvin's stupid trailer comment. I don�t care if you never pony up a nickel, but if I�m willing to put MY money on the line, dollar for dollar, and I am, then you chickenschit naysayers who call me a liar should have the balls to put YOUR money up. Afterall, you were ready and willing to pay Lee24 if he produced the rifle he continually talked about. If you're not willing to BET me, well, then your really should just STFU.