Originally Posted by elkhuntinguide
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Besides- where IS his penis in that picture?! You have to admit, it's disturbing from a physiological point of view. Is it retractable? Detachable? crazy

I'm hoping tomorrow, when he gets to post again, he'll enlighten us as to the ethics of a "hunter"- in one of the most game-rich areas of America... with an enormous technological advantage on the quarry... food in the freezer, money in the bank, and an animal described as a "rat deer" (small buck)- shooting that deer in the ass on purpose. Personally, I don't give much thought to his windowlicker this and short bus that; it's just silly and funny. But I do give thought to such chitty hunting ethics. It's not silly, nor funny.

Your infatuation with a mans penis speaks volumes of your true calling... sick

So most are jealous/hurt because he is able to go out and be/do what most sit in an office and dream about... Is that what I am getting from all the hate I see here...

Just curious...

It's more about how BS treats people than what he has done, remember the old saying "what comes around goes around" your just getting a glimpse of how it works