Originally Posted by anh
Your clarity may be the problem here rather than mine. It doesn't matter to me what rifle you elect to use for a hunt and I never indicated that I did. Initially I pointed out that there are ways (and I detailed one of them) that you might train with lower oxygen air.

Gotta call Bullschit on that one. It�s about as feasible as Little Schit posting in a polite manner. And, you knew it was Bullschit when you wrote it.

Originally Posted by anh
I also noted that regardless of your level of conditioning, carrying a lighter rifle is less work than a heavier one, which is simple fact. Your reply to that was less commentary on what I actually wrote than an indication you took it as some kind of personal attack. You might as well have said you'd only tote the rifle while the sun was up, it has about as much relation to the work required to carry it as it being your favorite.

No need to comment on your post as it was all Bullschit, other than the obvious statement that it would take less work to tote a lighter rifle up, down or on a level grade, and was meant to demean my method of training. I won�t comment on Bullschit other than to call it Bullschit.

Clear?