Originally Posted by Calvin
Is it going to be harder for you to be an internet tough guy now that your pic is online?

You should be careful about judging how able a person is to take care of themselves based on pictures, or even an in person observation. One of the most dangerous people I have ever known, Shigura Takada, was one of my former instructors when I was in Texas. He was 5'2", and he dressed like a nerd, he wore big glasses, he had a pocket protector with lots of pens and pencils in it in his shirt pocket, he wore his hair in a shaggy black cut and he always wore loose clothes. He was a 5th degree black belt. As a demonstration for prospective students, he would do a flying side kick over two people who lined up side by side on their hand and knees. After clearing the two people he would then kick and break three 2x6s that were 18" long. It took four people to hold the boards; one corner for each and two hands on top and bottom. If you were the type to bully people, he would stand out as a perfect target.