Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Just because I'm feeling ornery, for Big Stick to act like spanking a Booner on Prince of Wales island is some sort of accomplishment, especially for a RESIDENT fer Pete's sake, is high comedy indeed.

I invite y'all to do a little googling regarding success rates and trophy potential.

While we've got Stick here, maybe he'll brag a little on the deer he shot in the ass... on purpose... and no, not a trophy. What'd you call it, Stick? Oh yeah. A "rat".

What is up with these POW guys hunting in a frikkin' city zoo but acting like they are God's gift to the hunting world, anyway?!

*snork*

I find it absolutely fascinating that a hunter in the western US could bitch so much about sucking so bad, yet be in driving distance of Montana, Wyoming, Washington, Colorado, Nevada, NM, etc.. Dude, grow some balls. Put in for some tags, get drawn for some, jump in the rig and go hunting for crying out loud. Does that not fit into your victim agenda? [bleep], it takes me as much as $1000 to fly commercial to some parts of my state, and then as much as 3k to be transported to my hunting area.. All on a DIY hunt!

You are such a waste of bandwidth, it's not even funny anymore.