Originally Posted by Rogue
You've implyied all those statements hundreds of times in the optics forum alone. No question about it.

If you're using inference now, rather than a direct quote, then there sure is a question about it. You've taken your claims out of the realm of objectivity, and placed then into the realm of subjectivity. Subjectivity and people don't mix well if you're trying to prove a point. How you ask your question is open to debate because it could induce bias. No, subjectivity is not where you want your set of cliams. What you might think a passage infers another person might think it infers something entirely different. Seems you're all horned up over nothing. I don't remember addressing any of those topics either directly or indirectly (via inference) hundreds of times. If you were really following along, and not making things up as you go, you would have noticed that I just recently noted I couldn't possibly be the strongest poster on the board due to my age. I posted that I learned through direct participation in the weight room with a 20 year old that 50 year old muscles just can't keep up with 20 or 30 year old muscles. Man, go find a pine-knot and get all that out of your system. It's poisoning your thinking.

And, to put it on the record:

I'm NOT the strongest poster on the board.

I'm NOT the toughest martial artist/MMA practitioner on the board.

I'm NOT the most optically enhanced ( laugh I liked that one) poster on the board.

Originally Posted by Rogue
Wrong forum, long range instead of snipershide...Got me there, wrong bunch of wannabees with very, very few doers.

It wasn't the forum that wrote the review. It was Shawn Carlock, who is very definitely a doer.

...and...you can have the last word as I'm done explaining myself to a stalker.