Originally Posted by scenarshooter
Originally Posted by RMulhern
Personally I believe this entire situation evolves around a bunch of 'youngsters' that didn't have balls enuff to join the military whom are now wishing to 'play sniper' by adopting the MILS system!

Wannabe snipers!

Makes me laugh!!

Nice Bogus post......

Agreed, Most of the people I know enjoy the challenge of shooting long range tactical matches. They also help prepare you for long range hunting in varying conditions. The military adopted Mils and at most of the high end tactical matches you will have military shooter there, so who better to learn from and adopt techniques that work. Most shooting disciplines are molded by the top shooters and techniques that work. No interest here of being a sniper, just like hitting random long range targets. And for those that poke fun at the abilities of some of the tactical shooters feel free to come out and shoot a match such as ASC, it might be an eye opener. With that said at these matches you will hear most corrections called in Mils. I shoot MOA and so does my shooting partner so it works fine. If I shot alone I would be at a big disadvantage in this discipline.

"Fast is fine accurate is final"