Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Originally Posted by EddyBo
Originally Posted by Formidilosus

No, he does not. He tried to "call me out" because he sells a Leupold MOA scope.

Bingo. I thought JB was gonna leave if we did not quit pointing out this POS wares were overly expensive for their utility?

Didn't he get laughed off longrangehunting a few years ago? I think some of the posters gave him hell then and I think goodgrouper got run off over it. Or maybe he just left because he could not speak truthfully about a sponser's over priced stuff. Wasn't he that guy?

I have to admit he was kinda right about Echols rifles, a lot of work goes into them, but the Legend is still are not worth 15K smile

Ouch!! The Butt Hurt runs strong after that mudhole I stomped in your ass in the D'Arcy thread.

I figured the the $7K you spent on POS ARs after I posted those AR picts and the $9K you spent on a Echols Legend built for another guy would have helped with with the sting.

Not so much??? Its only money and hey you gots a lot. Spend some more it will help. laugh

In some circles your response has been described as "EPIC". grin

Did they mention how epic of a douche you are in that circle jerk smile You are right I did get drunk at the gun shop and buy some chit that was over priced.......I guess I know how people feel after buying your chit now.

As far as your imaginary mudhole, I loved the "I will take my pink soccer ball and go home and go home" rant that got reposted. Didn't you post the same thing on LRH when you got laughed off that site.
You need to ask yourself, whose reputation matters the most on this forum. Someone who spends money buying overpriced chit, or someone who sells over priced chit smile

The irony of someone who sells crap that is as over priced as those ARs I bought when I got drunk at the gun shop whining about someone buying over priced crap is humorous to say the least.