Originally Posted by cumminscowboy
somehow I get the feeling that JB knows exactly who formadillo is and is patting himself on the back for pointing out some discrepancies in the teachings. thats why I think he called for him to post his real name.

No, he does not. He tried to "call me out" because he sells a Leupold MOA scope.

I don't use my name because this isn't Facebook and I'm not trying to sell anything. I don't care who John or anyone else is. Either what someone posts is sound or it's not. I don't care about what someone likes in a spotter, nor do I care about shooting winged rats.

For someone to say that the difference in 1/3rd MOA clicks and 1/10th Mil clicks will make them less successful on targets is so ridiculous that even a rank beginner should see through it.

You seem to have some issues fixation with Frank and snipers hide, but we're so far past what the G7 RF does that it's not even on the radar. Competitors will do and buy almost ANYTHING to get a teeny, tiny advantage. If the G7 was the hotness I'd be rolling it instead of a LTLM, PLRF15, etc. that's free. I'm not sure why you need affirmation that your choices or ideas are great? If you want to use MOA, do so. Why do you feel that you need someone to tell you that everyone that uses Mils are wrong?